Helping out someone in need

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 3
Ok so you must be on some sort of disability!?
If your disability is that bad to where you are unable to take care of your own basic needs then i know for sure the county will definitly step in to give you assistance. Call 211.. Explain your situation and you will have help.
It is not even legal for the county to leave anyone totally disabled by themselfs with no help. They would be being sued left and right. Theres more to it but if you call 211 you will get the help you need.
If you may need more referals ...
Please let me know and I have a ton of knowledge with this subject..
If Im allowed to correspond with you directly thats best. But see what 211 says first. Good luck. My thoughts are with you
Community Helper
Sharee--Thank you for your response!! Within this forum we discuss different ideas, topics, & experiences. This forum had individuals who buy & or sell items through the OfferUp App., but this is a forum & we're not selling items on here. There are buyers &/or sellers who come together in this forum to share ideas. Helping out someone in need was one of the topics of discussion. On this site we all have different abilities, types of knowledge & experiences to share with one another. Thanks so much for your thoughts!!
Community Helper
@Sharee--I hope you found the information that I sent you in the pm to be helpful. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feedback!!
I never received any PM. Sorry
Community Helper
@Woundedserenity--Thank you for the update!! I'll look into it and get back to you. Thanks!!
Community Helper
@Woundedserenity-I resent the pm. Did you get it?
I obviously am really dumb but no. I do not know where these are even coming. I saw a message but there was only a partial message so I don't know if that's what you're talking about or not. I'm sorry but I don't know how to do this internet inbox junk. I barely can manage my blog and email. Don't worry about sending me anything else, as I pretty much believe I have spoken to every conceivable resource out there by now and have given up. I'm crawling through one day at a time and that's enough. I'm sorry but no one has or can help me through this month and I KNOW next month I will not have this issue. Thank you for all the time and effort you have invested in me. It has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated. Blessings....
Community Helper
@Woundedserenity--Thank you for letting me know. I really appreciate it!!
Community Helper
@Woundedserenity--If you go to the top of your screen, upper right side there's a small envelope symbol. If you click on it you should be able to read any pm that various members may send you. The way you know you have any PMs is an alert/a number will appears where the envelope is located. I hope this helps!!
Gotcha. Yes helped greatly. Consider me now informed and greatly relieved. Thank you