Helping out someone in need

SOLVED
Level 3
We're r u located
Level 1
I wish everyone thought like you I had foot surgery in October and did a GoFundMe page which I am embarrassed for and no one even bothered to help. I’m gonna take it down. I go back to work in 6 weeks.Thank you for what you do!
L11
Level 9
@Elin
Puppies SHOULD count! After all we are their Mother's. L11
Highlighted
Level 1
I meant single father whoops lol
L11
Level 9
@Chefdave
Just responding to your post here. I believe that helping someone else in need is crucial to living a healthy and happy life. Sorry to hear no one helped you elsewhere but consider yourself welcome here! Great sight to utilize for downsizing or to do whatever regarding buying as well. Get better! L11
Level 1
I was given by a loving person a beautiful 2003 Cadillac DeVille and I was homeless at the time. She gave me the gift and it started making my life easier. I am no longer homeless I still drive that same car that I lived in for 2 yrs. Dont judge a person by the car they drive. Look inside the car for the whole story.
L11
Level 9
@Lornajs
That's a beautiful thing to be GIFTED! I too recently was very "blessed" with a special "thing". Glad to hear there are peeps out there that DO CARE & SHOW IT. No need for judgement! Keep on moving forward and may you always have the best. L11
Level 9
that is so amazing! Why aren’t we friends on here?! I’m so happy for you. I’ve never been homeless but I did get pregnant at 19yrs old. I remember searching for change and I got enough to get spaghetti sauce... (I already had noodles). I was so happy and opened the car door and that stupid sauce rolled out and broke all over the driveway. I ate noodles and butter that night😢 worst night of my life! Almost 20yrs ago and I still wish that hadn’t happened!
L11
Level 9
@Virgobiker
I hear ya my sista! Not as many back surgeries-yet, neck surgery w/5cadaver to replace vertebra, knee surgery, degenerative disc stuff along with many other disabling limitations. Getting ready to have right arm reconstructed AGAIN after original injury from 3 yrs. ago. Last year my Sportster fell on top of me (long story) & I re-broke shattered right arm. Been like that for a yr. now. SO I DO GET IT! Meanwhile back to your need for help...I notice nobody responded & I don't like that. What I can tell you is that in numerous communities I know of in Southern Texas, the churches have numerous donation sights where they will hook you up. Here, I think there may be a page for free stuff maybe not. I know that if not here there are places online that peeps donate free stuff. However, I would definately check with churches that run resale shops as they're all over the place down here. Giving is good - receiving is good! Reaching out for help is what many of us are advised to do and you did! God bless and best wishes & prayer for you.✌🌷L11
Tags (1)
Level 1
I agree that when we give our gift or help should not come with stipulations ever. If you give, give from the heart and with love and compassion, if the person getting the gift, item or help lied to receive it then that’s on them not you. One more thing, when you give, give without expectation of anything in return here on this earth or the life to come after we leave here. God said to go into our closet and pray and honor him and he will reward us openly. I think that goes for giving as well, never brag about what you have done, never pat yourself on the back for what you have done to help others. Give in secret and God shall reward you openly. My advice to anyone out there is to have the love of our Father in heaven in our hearts and you will never go wrong. And by chance we stumble, get up and ask forgiveness and go on. God bless to all the members out there in need. You are in my prayers