Helping out someone in need

SOLVED
Community Helper
It's important to surround yourself with great people that can be a positive support system, but also that guiding light, especially when you need it the most!! Thanks for sharing your story!!
Level 1
Hey I want to chat
Tags (1)
Community Helper
Yes. It's great to help out your neighbors!!
Thank you so much for sharing
Community Helper
@SURVIVORSHOPE--Thank you for your response. Even though we may all have different experiences along the way, it's great when we can share ideas & notes that can hopefully help others!! Thanks so much!!
Level 1
with who
Community Helper
Chatting with one another about ways to help others in need perhaps.
Level 1
Hello, my name is Melissa, im new on this app. , but I just came across this message and it spoke out to me , im in desperate need of children's clothes for girl's for Back to School ages 12, 7, and 6 years and also my oldest girl of 16 years. All 4 are girl's, and I'm a Single mother raising them alone.I'm really in a tight bind right now as I've been out sick missing work and now Im stuck with little to NO money as I just put my whole paycheck for my Rent which was late as well, and now since it was late that made everything worse off yet because now I CAN'T even pay ANY of my Utility bills at all !!!! Reason being I only get paid 2 times a month and 1 paycheck ( WHOLE) paycheck goes straight to the Rent and the 2nd paycheck goes straight for all my Utility bills. However, not this month, since I had to pay late Rent that actually Ran into taking up my check that really goes for my bills too !!! So that means again I gotta turn right back around in pay my Rent again with my 2nd check leaving me 0 money to put to the Bills. Im stuck in a hard place and all of my bills are past due , Late and almost getting ready to be shut off !!! So I'm asking you if your still giving away children clothing as I can't even afford to buy any school clothes, shoes, or supplies this year. I really feel upset and dont know what to do right now.Please Help !!! Thank You so much.
Community Helper
@MROSS5048-Thanks so much for sharing your story!! I know we all have different ways we can relate to your situation. It's important to help give back to others in need. Can you list the sizes the girls wear & I can see how I can help you.
Community Helper
MROSS5048--I also wanted to extend a warm welcome to the offer up community forum!! It's a pleasure to meet you & have you as part if the forum!! It's a great way for you to interact, share stories & make connections, as well as give tips on buying & selling your items. Welcome!!