Helping out someone in need

SOLVED

Love this thread <3

Hi @Lau719! Welcome to the community!! Aww, that's so awesome that you are selling your dad's tools. I'm sure a lot of members here would love to help you with some ideas and tips and tricks - you may even want to check in the Pro Tips forum too Smiley Happy Do you like making things? Jewelry or painting old pieces of furniture? DIY type of items tends to do really well on OfferUp. 

We're so glad you're here. Let me know how I can help you in any way! 

Level 1
Elin,
Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. I know that message came from a sincere place and a sincere person. Thank you for the advice and the very warm welcome that I received from you and everyone from OfferUp! I will definitely check out the Pro tips. I am trying to respond back as soon as possible to everyone and I don't know if you have children but I know you definitely know someone who does that you're close with oh, so you understand how hard it is to balance everything. Well thank you very much from the bottom of my heart and I look forward to chatting with you again!
Best regards,
Lau

@Lau719 You are very welcome! I don't have children, no, but my brother has a new baby so I completely understand. I have a puppy, does that count? Smiley Tongue

Have so much fun and please reach out anytime! Smiley Happy

Level 1
@Elin,
Lmao! I've had this debate with my friends and family for the last 12 years which is when I got my minpin Manny! And yes they do count as children. And it gives you a sense of responsibilty and something,well someone to be accountable for. So I'm saying yes !that's my ananswer and I'm sticking to it! 😉🐾

@Lau719 YAY!

Level 1
You could post with specifics in the free section with a picture of a couple items
Level 1
That's really cool .

@sinned1 It's very cool Smiley Happy Warms my heart to see everyone helping too. 

Level 3
i have as well had to be in an abuse shelter w my kids back in 05...i have had a rough time ..i also know they have major orginazations who fund them and the local city mission does need and distribute all donated items to their community...the city mission kicks out to stayers during the day w no place to go even if its cold not letting them back until after 5.. 6..ish..they bear the weather reguardless. ..i feel like any1 wanting to help the needy it is needed there the most ..alot of displaced families ..children as well as elderly..and do not have the funding sponsors as in a crisis shelter.....the crisis shelters have funds to even get them on their feet for a fresh start w new homes etc..help w cars..ive been there a coup occasions in my life ..and a safe house as well... mission however often tries to stretch their funds that come in from people like us in the comunity...