Helping out someone in need

SOLVED
Level 1
look on your local news paper ..see if there r any news prints w house fire..any homes broken into..etc ..thats in community ..go on facebook if u have ..type in your search box in need ..or iso..or help...be sure to read into their profile ..i found out u need to investigate a little ..then ask them to pm you telling of their situation ..feel it out and go w your heart..i have went and spent my last dollar donating..then they do not pick up items so i wasted all the time energy and money for nothing...usually if yhey pm you and talk to u reg..they follow thru and pick up...i learned by error..but never regret trying ...i did it from my heart w good intentions and usuly find some1 else who can use it...i find some 1 almost daily ..i look and when im done w that person i go on to the next...i feel i should..i have yaken so much in my old lifestyle years back..i need to get things right b4 i pass....i have cancer ..was supposed to pass back feb.. ive been given chance to fix things b4 i go..make it rigbt correct my wrong doings..
Level 1
thank you ..if you give you will be blessed ..if you care..you will be loved..if you listen you will be heard...if you some1 who comforts,you will come to know peace....if you value truth...you will be respected......
Level 1
I would do as others have suggested as far as posting is concerned, but I would also kind of screen the situation. There are a lot of cold hearted people who will say they are poor or struggling just to get free stuff. Offer to deliver a few of the smaller items if you can and kind of access the situation from there.

Even though there are selfish people to look out for, I still prefer to give things away for free to someone in need vs taking it to Goodwill or the Salvation Army. There’s really no telling who gets that stuff or if anyone gets it at all. I’ve known a lot of needy families during my times growing up and not once have any of these people who really need things ever received anything for free from either “charities”. So, I’m always skeptical about a “big business” charity. This way, you KNOW you’re helping someone in need and not just hoping that the stuff you gave to this middle man company goes to good use.
Level 1
when i donate i usually read their profile if on f.b. ..look at surroundings around pic..and when i donate i do it out of my heart reguardless if i fi d out later if it was bull or not ..positive point ids i give it to give if some 1 can put it to use ..and enjoy it..
Level 1
just wanted to say thank you to every 1 responding in positive ways.
Level 1
I helped many from craigslist that was homeless and starting a fresh. Good Luck!
I am a social worker and I may be able to help
Level 3
You young lady are growing up and dont take what someone with a DR. Before there name as a god and that they KNOW all..th are practiceing" medicine so you know what needs to be done..at our age (57) for me was a lowdown do anyihing that felt good and trying to get over on people but when your a child you do childish things,but when you see the light you put away childish things and start helping your fellow man..a "Dr" toldme over 25yrs ago if i keep doing as i wasdoing i would be dead in 6 months,well i figured heck ill do more so i can just get this over with..guess what? That quack was wrong, here i am almost 30 yrs later so you do you,listen to your inner sprit,mind and body..our father will send for you whdn he needs you..till then we are here to help our brothers and sisters and you really do receive more by giving than taking..i am still a selfish person but now i get my jollys by giving and helping others,exspeacially strsngers,its such a great feeling to see the faces, you can see in there eyes the confususion of WHYS this guy diong this and whats he want..i want to help my fellow man and woman,and it best if i never saw them before,i come into their life,give them something that they need and boom, im am gone,leaving them scratching their head,with a prayer answered and the white boys gone...hopfully guided by our father to help another person or family..its the best high i have ever felt..so you keep fighting for your life,dont take what the guys in white lab coats say as gospel and do for others as youed have done to you..your just waking up my sister(i think you a sister)..go with Gog, God is good all the time..I love you,and 2018 is going to be the best one of our lives...Rev.pat
Level 1
Yea I believing in helping others but here in Ct there's not to many people that do help. I love helping people I have a homeless man money and a jacket and some new jeans last week and he is a vet and I have him food. He is a healthy man he doesn't drink or do any drugs I don't understand why he is homeless I asked him and he said on the money he gets is not enough for a place. I told him to call 211 and ask for help. I hoped I helped him enough cause he felt good that someone on Christmas morning was up early n he bumped into me just walking by my home.
Level 1
Hey do u still have that stuff i have a lil bit of cash left over after rent