Helping out someone in need

SOLVED
Is2
Level 3
I thought this is an app for saleing stuff . Looks to me like a chat app. Oops my HUSBAND SAID i can look at his profile, Sorry BUB bt I had to say it..
Well said
Tags (1)
Is2
Level 3
Lol.
OfferUp employee

@margo2 Thank you for sharing this. Heart

Level 3
Thank you,I pray every day that I'm able to get this old body up and out of this bed I can help someone,anyone in a small or big way but always feel I could do more,due to health reasons I don't join a org.because I do n t want to let them down by being a no show due to my health. Also don't want to help a org. That's really just scammer as so many are..so I will pray to my Father JC and leave it there but thank you for recognition, it nice to know my thoughts are known and cudo is nice but I think we all can do and be better..took me over 50 YRS. And I'm just trying to make up for wreckage of my past. I accept I was a selfish heathen in my youth but with age comes intersection and more morality and concern with all GODS creatures,I just wish I had the 30 years ago..thank you all for your kind words..I was a terror as a youth but I m a work in progress so bear with .me and I hope to be a good or better Father,husband and papa,at least better than I was in my past..God bless all of us,them and are sources..Go with God..
Level 1
You pretty much describe me here. Good luck my friend and keep your head held high. The VA has done wonders for me and if you are a vet, I recommend them
Level 3
1st off I'm so sorry for your illness and I will be praying for you and all yours,my story's same as yours,I took, her and just was a juke till I got a little older,slower then wiser to why we are all here..not to get more,but to give more. And I must say giving is much more enjoyable that getting..I now feel like I'm selfish for giving because I'm doing it for self gratification by I will live with that warmth in my heart rather than a pile of shut I don't need,but someone is longing to have and will use and enjoy it..I will give something I like and use if I think some on else needs it more and will appreciate my giving I to them..key words,appriciate,use and add need also..I need love,food and a bed..I have what I need and wish everyone does..And God know our hearts but why can't we be born with this empathy? God also gave us free will and choice..that's love man..to let others suffer and each it,or say not while I can help,.well with age comes wisdom..his will be done and his will is my will..this may offend some but I'm a American in America and if you not here legally then I will help you get home because if we have no borders,we have no country..I love all people but Americans should help Americans first..I'm white Christian,I have no white guilt as I nor any of my family owned slaves and some fought and died under the Stars and Bars to end slavery but now I feel like a hunted animal..sorry if of topic but I love you and my Country too..Go with God..peace
I am a single mama but finally on my feet with household goods but know the struggle well and know how awesome and helpful someone like you willing to donate everything is so just thought I’d give you a possible option which is donating to women’s shelters and/CCRC (childcare resource center) those spots may need these or at least direct you to the right place. To make it easy for u I’d also post on CL under free and household
Level 1
Have you cleared out yet?
Level 1
I am an adult starting over alone. Very much in need of many household needs and personal stuff like clothes. I need so much help with repairs and supplies on my house. I only have a small car and very little income. Let me know if you can help or know anyone. Thanks so much and God Bless You for wanting to help people in need.