Helping out someone in need

SOLVED
I have a DVD player if u would like that
Level 1
well said
Level 1
i agree
Level 1
some people may drive a new car or have nice things but still struggle its hard to stay a head in the econamy the cost of things are rapidly increasing as we speak i agree if they can use it than you are helping some one in need.
Im a young parent who needs some things my bf works but hardly makes enough i have one baby whos 5 months
Level 3
That great,I just finishing helping my bro. moveing to hot springs and will be talking to some people that might be in need..that's telly cool, thank you I will get back to you..peace, go with go God.
Level 3
Possibly,talking to someone 2day if so o will text,,that's cool,thank you very much.
Pay
Level 3
I'm new on all this but just seeing your message and I expect to talk to couple people today and if they can us one then we get to bless someone in some way..that's what it's about,,hey hope we get to..let you know..peace..pat
Level 3
Be proud,you got a g[d guy and if he's doing his best and out putting in hours.right on,j my wife save lot from our kids,I know a very nice crib and who know what else so let me talk to her about blessing you with what you could use if we have anything. I'm in Lakewood,I don't know how to do this or what you are comfortable with so please let me get back to you..please tell me what you really need,,in my prayers also..Sgt.
Level 1
I think I may have read this just in time. I'm struggling a lot, I mean it's consumed me some of it I did to myself I admit but I've been working hard to make amends I'm in a bad living situation and have really been blackmailed into a corner just to be with my kids and I think god led me to read your post and im glad you are still here and I haven't a real friend in the world, I've learned the hard way. I can't explain it all bc I'm literally physically and mentally exhausted bc I've been told I had to leave by this weekend out of his house, but I can't turn my back on my children, but too scared to fight against him, he has access to people money and power and I have none of that to fight with. But I read your post and I do have something, I've got God and your story touched me hopefully we can talk. Something led me to click on a post and that's something I have never done. So there may be an answer or kind words or hope out there for me. I hope that we get to write