Helping out someone in need

SOLVED
Level 2
What are some of the names of crisis shelters. I have stuff, living needs just nowhere to go and a lot of fear behind it. I'm in Greenville SC
You go girl! Who said angels only lived in heaven. I love you and I don't even know you. God has blessed us with you. That's why you made it past February cause he don't want you to go without you having forgiven yourself. Excuse me if I overstepped Godspeed.
Level 2
I just read your message...wow its amazing to know how the power of 1 can impact a person or a community. Something about your story just gave me a sense of calm. We are not promised tomarrow, whats most important is that you leave behind something good that will be remembered about you. "KINDNESS" its a beautiful thing. I hope you have a wonderful day and I appreciate the way you just put your heart out there. Smiley Happy
Level 2
So is ther anything I can do
I do something like that also and since im in the phone/computer repair field when someone in need needs a phone fixed and its expensive ill charge an affordable rate or free if the need is greater . I helped out moms and dads of all walks of life and it feels good even though im not wealthy .
Level 1
Praise God. You are a true inspiration with a very heart wrenching story-reality we should probably say. Story sounds fake. But thank you for giving your time and other things. That fifteen year old is gonna need all the positive reinforcement possible because kids today don't know how to act. We just recently had a baby girl and I wonder about it all but I take it to my Father in heaven and ask him.
Level 3
🙏you gave me the chills. THANK GOD YOU ARE STILL HERE, GOD DEFINITELY CHOOSES HIS STRONGEST SOLDIERS FOR THE HARDEST BATTLES. I WILL FOR SURE KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS. THE BEST LESSON AND GIFT WE CAN GIVE OUR CHILDREN IS TO GIVE WITHOUT EXPECTING. I HAVE TAKEN A FEW OF MY KIDS FRIENDS UNDER MY WING, TREAT THEM AS MY OWN, HELP WHEN THEY STRUGGLE AND ENCOURAGE THEM, SOMETIMES IT ONLY TAKES AN ACT OF LOVE OR WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT TO MAKE SOMEONE FEEL LOVED OR WORTHY. MY BOYS EVEN SET ASIDE THEIR CLOTHES AND TELL ME WHICH FRIENDS THEY WOULD LOVE TO GIVE THEM TO AND I THEN SPEAK TO THE PARENTS AND GIVE IT TO THEM. WE HAVE EVEN GIVEN CLOTHES TO HOMELESS PEOPLE OR BUY THEM A MEAL IF WE ARE ABLE TO. IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE A SPECIFIC SEASON TO ACT WITH LOVE, WE HAVE GOTTEN SURPRISED BY REACTION OF PERSON RECEIVING AND THOSE AROUND WATCHING US DO IT. THERE IS NO BETTER FEELING THAN TO KNOW GOD IS WATCHING!! #PAYINGITFORWARD1DAYATATIME
Level 6

Hello @BUYFIXPHONESNYC,

I love the way everyone is sharing and putting their heart out there.

@BUYFIXPHONESNYCI see that you are a new member so I wanted to welcome you to  OfferUp. Wishing you all the best.

Level 4
thank you,my day was blessed because of the brothers and sisters are responding to my message so thank you VEY MUCH .I love you and go with God..you made my day
Most states have domestic abuse shelters and many women need to start over, or your local Red Cross knows folks who need a hand from fires and other situations.