Helping out someone in need

SOLVED
Hi I am reaching out to my community for assistance. My home consists of myself and my 19 year old disabled daughter. I am also currently disabled. Our only income at this time is my $900 a month SSI payment. I am asking for any donations of groceries, household items, and hygiene products. I have also received gift cards as donations. We currently do not have a car so it is hard for us to get to the food bank every week.
Hii
Level 2
Can you be helped
Level 1
Whats the address so i could drop off some things? I also need your phone number please
Tags (1)
Level 3
I receive all the help anyone could dream of,it's a feeling of bliss,like my hearts overflowing with the feeling I helped another soul as I would hope otherss would do for me,do unto others..God forbid I'm in a screwed up situation, as could of been me years ago, and for anyone knows my family and I could be next week..I wasn't a nice guy years ago and hurt people in ignorance and as you age you learn all people are your brother or sister and need to know people care,it's the small things that you do that can change a heart,mind or life..it's truly better to give than receive..you might need help,but I don't think I'm your man..indeed..go with God
Level 2
Love your posts Janelle 17..very touching
Level 1
My wife and I are in dire need of household items I lost everything when I had surgery to remove my right kidney due to cancer any help would be greatly appreciated thank you
Level 1
Woman's shelters or those types that out reach to family work great. Church's also are a great option... make sure things are giving to a support family good chance to meet new people and network.

Gob bless
Level 1
Woman's shelters or those types that out reach to family work great. Church's also are a great option... make sure things are giving to a support family good chance to meet new people and network.

Gob bless
Tags (1)
I truly believe in helping when I could without judgement and this may sound selfish but when I could help it is so I could sleep better at night , self gratification. With that being said , I dont.bother with what they do with my help instead I'm thankful for a good night sleep ahead . Much blessings , contentment and happiness to you all. Catteno6 (671)
Level 9

@catteno6and @tradam Warmest welcome to the forum. 

Appreciate you sharing.

What brings you to offerup? They buying part or the selling part?