Here's to a Great Week

SOLVED
Level 2
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
Level 2
Hi there, everyone in this particular post seems pretty nice so I thought this may be as good a place as any to ask. I lost my job a few weeks ago and I do not have the best past or record I should say. Although I am 100% turned around now it is very hard for me to get my foot in the door at any place really. Can anyone share any places they might know that does not perform background checks or may be a little more inclined to give a really good guy a second chance?? Thx guys if you took the time to read this I appreciate it.
Level 10! You're a 10!
@Phxfinest91--If you reach out to the different employment agencies/temp angencies in your area, they may have temporary positions for you to at least start. Also, if you check the classifieds they sometimes advertise temporary positions where people need assistance with projects, etc. I hope this helps!!
Level 2
Yes I am in entertainment
Highlighted
Level 10! You're a 10!
@Konnorjames--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you take time to explore the different forums, interact with other buyers and sellers, & share your thoughts and ideas!! Welcome!!