Here's to a Great Week

SOLVED
Community Helper
I hope that everyone is having a great day!! I hope that you continue to have a wonderful week!! Take care!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
@Mj_206--That's awesome!! Continue to have a great time, a wonderful day, & spread the positivity!! 🤩😁
108 REPLIES 108
Community Manager

@Hi-there I LOVE THIS POST!!!! So far I'm having a decent week! No complaints... yet Smiley LOL

Community Helper
@Mj_206--That's awesome!! Continue to have a great day & spread some positivity!! 🤩😄
Community Helper
@Mj_206--That's awesome!! Continue to have a great time, a wonderful day, & spread the positivity!! 🤩😁
Level 7
You too! Stay positive and good things will come your way.
Community Helper
@ALLY78-Thank you so much for your words of encouragement & positive feedback!!
Community Manager

Does anyone have any goals for this week that they'd like to share? 

For me - I'd love to get that positive testimonial/DIY forum up that  @KSARASARA  and @RevivalGypsy asked about. I think it could really increase positive engagement here on these forums Smiley Happy

Level 7
My focus this week is on some work projects that need to be completed at the end of the week. I was sick this morning, so I am home from work,I will need to catch up. I currently have no sales goal this week because I know I will be kept busy. Will Let you know when that changes.
Level 1
Hi everyone please to meet you all! cheers to a great week!,am hoping
To sell everything I have posted!
Community Helper
@Henk--Hello & welcome to the community forum here on OfferUp!! I hope you have a great time interacting with others & sharing ideas!! Have a great day!!