Here's to a Great Week

SOLVED
Community Helper
Well thanks, @KSARASARA , 👍😎🇬🇧
Is your "Username" from the 1956 movie.,
the man who knew too much. ?, the song "Que Será, Será (Whatever Will Be, Will Be)"., that’s a really great movie and song.
Level 1
I just joined a new company who is first to market and patent a non-injectable line filler for wrinkles. I have never done anything like this!! So, anxious to build a team and make this work! So, my goal is to think positive, trust in the product and share this business opportunity with others. Thank you for offering such an awesome forum here.
Community Helper
@Sada36--I would like to wrlcomw you to the Offer Up Community Forum!! This is an exciting place where you csn interact with others & provide positive feedback!! Congratulations on your venture!!
Community Helper
Hotrod--When I first saw the name KSARASARA, that's what I thought of the song!! I was going to ask for an autograph!! 😍😄
Community Helper
@Hotrod--When I first saw the name KSARASARA, that's what I thought of the song!! I was going to ask for an autograph!! 😍😄 Almost forgot the symbol Smiley Happy
Level 1
Thank you SO much. That was very sweet of you. I hope your week is going as you hoped it would. Have a great night.
Community Helper
Sada36--Have a wonderful week as well!! Great to meet you, & look forward to interacting with you in this forum!!
Level 3
Hi Hi-there i just got off work today was great! I got ready good pay raise today.
My boss is really nice. 😊❤️
Community Helper
-As a matter of fact... @Hotrod, it is indeed!
---Very observant of you Hotrod!
Only you and one other OfferUp Forum User have put two and two together and recognized the reference... Impressed! 👍😏👍
Tags (2)
Level 3
I am sorry I thought you were talking to me lol