Hiiiii Everyone...

I'm new in here... I will like to get profits out of anything that I can sell off to. And thank you for letting me join on here...
4 REPLIES 4
Community Helper
Hi @BeautyChandra21 let me be one of the first to welcome you to the OfferUp Community forum,
We are all glad you found your way here,
I hope you enjoy your experience with us all. definitely join us in conversations on all kinds of topics and ideas and issues,
you’ll find members here are always willing to give you advice helping with any questions they can answer. here’s one quick tip if at any time you want to respond to any questions or answer someone just put this @ in front of their usernames like I did to your username in this message. Have a great Thursday.😊
OfferUp employee

@BeautyChandra21 Welcome! I'm moving this thread to our Local Connections forum where you can share this with others. Smiley Happy Where are you located and what do you like to sell? 

Level 1
I am an independent sales. I have no car. I bought 5 in 10 years. So any help is a blessing to me.
Community Helper
@BeautyChandra21-I would like to welcome you to the Offer Up Community Forum!! May you have a great time interacting, & gaining tips & advice to use on you journey!! Thanks for sharing with us!!