How do I upload photos from Google photos

Level 1

Hello. Please someone tell me how to upload from Google photos. Everytime I type To select a photo OfferUp will only allow me to choose from my device gallery. And that's for any device I use. I've been over here for 3 hours trying to get this to work and I am so frustrated. 

7 REPLIES 7
Level 9
You need to use photos from your gallery and not google. People can tell if it’s a stock photo.... it’s kind of false advertising if you use a pic from google. People need to see the actual condition of an item.
Level 1
thank you so very much for your reply. I'm quite desperate for help. I have many items to upload. I take the pictures on my telephone and I upload them to my Google photo gallery. Not stock Google. Later, when I'm at home on a bigger device, I go to upload on OfferUp and I do not have the option for Google photos. The only option I have is device photos.
there has to be a different way than taking pictures on a telephone and uploading from that same device. I will go blind doing it that way LOL
Level 9
You an use a file manager to copy / paste them from somewhere like Downloads to the Internal Memory

You can also upload to another site like imgur and download it will download to your internal by default.

There should be an option to dissallow Google photos as default folder.
Level 1
Thank you very much!! I've never heard of that site but will try it now.
This issue has not been resolved. Still cannot upload photos from personal Google Photos account. For Google Pixel users this is a total disaster as Google has made picture management completely centric around Google Photos. We need an admin to answer this. NEARLY A YEAR OLD POST OFFERUP
Complete non-answer. Op never spoke about "photos from Google".
On a Pixel, the entire point of having Google Photos is so that you don't have to waste space and clutter up your phone with photos. I take pics, the upload and delete from my phone. Easy peasy. The answer is not a user-level, but a programmer overhaul where a mobile user has access to browse all file locations on their phone. LetGo eBay and dozens of others have this right. This app is too iPhone minded (no access to internal folder structure), and closed off completely from a non-mobile standpoint.