How do i know if my offer was accepted?

SOLVED
Level 1
Hey... I'm new to this app... I recently placed an offer... how will I know if it was accepted? I had to enter payment information when doing so
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
@Salei0--Typically you go on the OfferUp app, click on the item you're interested in, communicate with the seller, agree on the price, agree to meet, or have the item shipped, etc. There's a process.
5 REPLIES 5
Community Helper
@Salei0--Have you been in communication with the seller? Did you both agree on the price?
Level 1
No... I just found an item... placed an offer... where do I go from there.... will the seller contact me? Before hitting confirm on my offer. I had to put payment information... is that just protocol?
Community Helper
@Salei0--Typically you go on the OfferUp app, click on the item you're interested in, communicate with the seller, agree on the price, agree to meet, or have the item shipped, etc. There's a process.
Level 1
Ok... great. Thanks for the help!!!
Community Helper
@SaleiO--You should reach out to the seller, see if the items still available, communicate with them and go from there/make further arrangements with them/once the amount is agreed upon then you set up payment, etc.