Hello I need friends
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
L11
Level 9
Not a problem. Have a nice weekend.L11
8 REPLIES 8
Community Helper
@BUTTERFLY681 sorry there isn’t any friend list in the Community forums, other than the friends list you can use in your PMs.
But there’s a Kudos Activity lists you could use as a friend list, just tap on your photo->scroll down to the bottom, you will see Kudos given also kudos from.

Now while using the OfferUp buying and selling app, you can use the following option from the other members profile page. But remember that only for the selling app not the Community forums.
L11
Level 9
@BUTTERFLY681
I need friend too! Still trying what's been suggested but I've started following neighbors as I will with you. I ask that you find me under L & follow me too. Is your Profile listed as as BUTTERFLY681 or is this your community forum user name. Good to meet you. L11
Level 3
Still learning how to use this. I'm not sure how its listed
L11
Level 9
I've sent you a PM. Did you receive it? L11
Community Helper
@L11 yes I just responded to your question let me know if I answers your question. Sorry for the late response I was offline. Regards Hotrod
L11
Level 9
Not a problem. Have a nice weekend.L11
Why are there so many old ads months and months at a year old 2 years old garage sales ads go on and they never ever go off and I can a week there on 4 months and years
L11
Level 9
@David123456789
I suppose they are there because no one maintains their O.U. Membership well. I think it would help us all lots if inactive O.U. Members for more than 3 months were deactivated from posting. Or at the very least there should be some kind of filter to delete old post where inactivity has been prevalent so those of us active can move items. Too much of the old stuff on O.U. for sure. Personally, I archive my items that don't sell. Sometimes I'll edit my pictures and try a new approach with bundling items or marking down the price...
Regarding how to make friends...if someone sends you a PM on your account-scroll over if on cell phone to where you see the 3 dots under your profile pic next to the PM & Messages notification-click on the 3 dots then this will give you an option to add that person as a friend. I'll send a PM now to those posting here so you can give it a try. Good luck to all. @L11