How has OfferUp helped you?

SOLVED
Level 1
I appreciate that good advice from u.
Community Helper
Absolutely... anytime! @misxsaturah
Level 1
There going to help me with a seller that says the weather between Southern California and Boise Idaho is too bad to get a package shipped.
Level 1
It has definitely helped me make use of old stuff I no longer needed & get xtra cash to buy new furniture. I love it
We fell on tough times and through the app we were able to start over. Furnish our new home for free! People give away quality items for free.
Highlighted
Community Helper
Welcome to the OU Community form @UhhLexxIzz!

Yes, there are tons of nice items in the Free category. Have seen numerous like new items that users give away, especially on week-ends! Helps with moving 👍😊 less to lift!
Continued success
OU Neighbor!
Level 9

OfferUp has helped me many times when times got tough. This last week was a very hard time for me. Didn’t know what to think or do. I was lost in my own pain. Thanks to @REMEMBRANCE  and a few others I am doing better. I found that sometimes a kind word, voice of encouragement, a hang in there you’re be ok. Is worth more than anything I could sell or buy. Sometimes it’s about good people doing Great things. I was at a all time low. Didn’t know if I was going to make it back. Thank you @REMEMBRANCE . Feel proud. You made a difference. My family thanks you as do I. Your going to do great on OfferUp. I’m not all the way back but I’m sure on my way. 

Community Helper
You and your family are too kind @Jones68!
Thanks to you both for such endearing words, they are heart felt!
You are definitely on your way back Jones68--> kinda like the six-million dollar man, stronger, better, faster! Go... Jones68!
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE  Thank you. Thank you so much. 

Community Helper
Absolutely...
Six-Mill Man @Jones68!