How to get paid when you mail something to somebody in this country how does OfferUp treat you they

SOLVED
Level 3

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 3
Offer up it's just they're out of their minds they they got my money they won't let it let me deposit it on my debit card and they keep telling me to put a debit card so I can get paid I put a debit card they won't deposit on it they just keep saying it's not a debit card it is a debit card
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Level 3
Offer up it's just they're out of their minds they they got my money they won't let it let me deposit it on my debit card and they keep telling me to put a debit card so I can get paid I put a debit card they won't deposit on it they just keep saying it's not a debit card it is a debit card
Level 9

Hi @Robert28 welcome to the forums,,,,,have you been in contact with customer support,,,,replying to the emails they send you?,,,,,,maybe one of the admins here in the forums can help you,,,,,,,,offerup has some issues but most of them seem to get worked out. 

Level 9
Is it a debit card attached to a bank account or another type?
Community Manager

Hey @Robert28 - you'll definitely want to reach out to our Customer Care team here

Level 3
What care team what who are these people are they going to just send me someplace else I just want to know why I can't get my money off their I put on your debit card
Level 3
It's attached to not to a bank account for to another type it's called a NetSpend card so only thing I have that I have money
Level 3

Community Helper
-Ciao' @Robert28-

---Just came across your post...have you received an email via the CCT (Customer Care Team)

Remember to check your spam folder!

OfferUp is on "your" side, and as always, this too, will be rectified by the OfferUp Team(s) 👍

Much Success! ☺

Community Manager

@Robert28 - I see that you've reached out to our Shipping team, and your case has been escalated. You should be receiving an email from our Shipping team soon.