How to keep scamers at bay

Level 2
Had a buyer order some items asked for them to be delivered got there and they buyer never showed.
3 REPLIES 3
Level 1
This has happened to me before. I now ask for address, phone, or vehicle description when meeting. If I'm the seller, I will only meet in well lit, public populated locations. Finally many buyers have no transportation. In that situation I ask for a phone number to call and confirm. If any of those requirements are impossible for the buyer, I move forward to the next buyer. Because if one person is interested in the item your selling, chances are so is somebody else. Period! You must establish Boundaries!
Level 1
This has happened to me before. I now ask for address, phone, or vehicle description when meeting. If I'm the seller, I will only meet in well lit, public populated locations, very close to my residence. Finally many buyers have no transportation. In that situation I ask for a phone number to call and confirm. If any of those requirements are impossible for the buyer, I move forward to the next buyer. Because if one person is interested in the item your selling, chances are so is somebody else. Period! You must establish Boundaries!
Level 1
👏🤜🤛👍🙂