I am new to the Area in Spring and just bought a Sensory Kids gym that benefits kids with growth.

8 REPLIES 8
Level 9

Hello @Werock2018, I am in Texas.

Congratulations! That is quite an investment.     Smiley HappyHeart

Please tell me more information about your Sensory Kids Gym. Are you starting a business or is this in/at your home? Sensory gyms are growing across America because of the risk free activities in a sensory gym.  The gyms foster calmness and leaning becomes enjoyable. 

Welcome to OfferUp. Take the time to navigate and find your way around the forums where you will find amazing and useful information. While in the forums be sure to join the conversations, ask questions, share, hand out a kudo or two (thumbs up), earn badges and enjoy.

OfferUp employee

@Werock2018 Awesome! Smiley Happy

Community Helper

Wow, I missed this topic but must admit @Werock2018, I'm in the dark about sensory gyms. Anything that's helpful in a child's positive development I'm all for! I'll be getting back to you guys about this for sure.

This is exactly why we need to hear from you: sharing information and ideas that teach, inspire, uplift the OfferUp Community. My future is going to be in Texas @Shupat. Is this a growing thing there as well? Silly Question 'cuz everything's growing in Texas....just bigger!

Please tell us more... @Werock2018

Highlighted
Community Helper

Wow!! I'm so excited for you @Werock2018. I did some quick learning about this and now I understand what your doing. I think this is amazing. I wan't familiar with these or the franchise. I knew of similar types of setups at children's hospitals for children who are physically challenged and similarly for autism. 

All the best. Please, you must come back and share!!

Tags (1)
Level 9

Hello @cyclomatic

I do love me some Texas! Heart

The sensory gyms are sprinkled throughout Texas mostly centered around the larger cities like Austin, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio. We Rock the Spectrum is a franchise that seem to be building momentum across the USA.

Community Helper

Thanks for the insight @Shupat. I will eventually be in Arlington. I'll be taking some time to learn more about these going forward. We Rock the Spectrum not only looks like a good business opportunity (need to learn more regarding franchising) but an awesome opportunity for children and families. 

Community Manager

Like @cyclomatic, I had to look up what this is and I really love this.  

It seems like you're offering a really neat experience for your community that will have so many positive benefits for everyone involved. 

I'd absolutely LOVE to hear about how this is going! Heart

L11
Level 8
@Werock2018
Been reading & will continue to educate myself on your "Cause". From what I've seen thus far this sounds incredible. I am also in Spring, Tx. & would enjoy being a friend/follower etc. Trying to find my local peeps in Spring area. L11