I saw a syringe in a photo mixed with makeup. The person had track marks. Is that a violation

SOLVED
Level 3
I'm so delighted to say they took the posts down with the syringes in the photos. I'm glad offer up heard what I had to say whether or not she was an addict or diabetic, showing syringes is not very appropriate also especially with baby clothes. Smh

View solution in original post

Community Helper
Very good to hear!
@lightningx2
Thanks for confirming that OU does listen and care about their members concerns Smiley Wink
Level 9

Yes it does doesn’t it! @REMEMBRANCE   I’m glad for @lightningx2 . Good luck to you in the future. Happy selling and buying. 

I just seen your post how would you know the person had track marks if you see a needle then it's your choice weather or not you want to buy there stuff or not
Ow wow that's a little different you said makeup not baby clothes so which one is it either way it shouldn't have been posted maybe she needs to be turned in if she's that **bleep**ed up and doesn't realize why she's taking pics off crazy
Level 3
What I said was there was makeup on the bed in the photo. I didn't say she was selling makeup. The syringe was mixed in the makeup a foot away from what she was selling. It was in a couple photos. One was a tennis skirt an the other was baby clothes. Others assumed it was makeup but that wasn't it.
Level 3
Also I like to add her legs and arms are in photos. You can see the fresh marks. I'm not gonna keep repeating on what I saw. If you read everything you will understand. Obviously you missed what I wrote because I NEVER said she was selling makeup either.
Highlighted
Community Helper
It was a simple misunderstanding regarding the og response to the post. Thank you for the clarification
@lightningx2