I thought all was good until we met...

SOLVED
Level 6
Level 6
Thank you so much for your compassionate response.

Mr. Creepy didn't chose the diner. I did. Mr. Creepy wanted to meet in a business area that's all new construction & after the construction crew had left for the day. I moved our meeting to the nearest business location where people would be. The Hubs had an appointment that took longer than expected or he would have been with me.

And thank you for validating the fact that I, or any woman, didn't do anything to encourage the inappropriate behavior of this man. Rarely, does responsibility fall squarely on the shoulders of those who "chose" to act inappropriately.
In a perfect world, all persons should be able to move about without any fears.
Level 10! You're a 10!
~Well said~
@Suzanne1
Tags (1)
Level 10! You're a 10!
~Ciao´~
Tags (1)
Always listen to your intuition, but seldom are we able to do this! Sounds so horrible to be sexually accosted when selling an item! This worries me
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @Lisae1. If you ever receive unsolicited messages, or interactions where you feel unsafe - report that user to our Customer Care team so they can investigate Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Level 10! You're a 10!
~Ciao´
Absolutely Intuition...
Tags (1)
Level 10! You're a 10!
@Lisae1--Hello there!! I would like to welcome you to the OfferUp Community Forum!! You're right, always follow your heart, & gut instincts, especially when faced with challenging situations. Also as Mj_206 stated, report it to Customer Care. Take care!!
Level 3

Suzanne1, what was the item you met him to sell and  how far did you travel to meet him for it? Did he buy it?

Level 6
@Luckiiv What is the reason for your questions? I would recommend that you ask an Admin. Please do not send me any more private messages about this matter either.
@Mj_206
please investigate this. Not feeling comfortable here.