I thought all was good until we met...

SOLVED
You definitely should have called the police! If this guy is a predator or is becoming a predator because of the convenience of being able to call women and ask them to meet him somewhere... You should be investigated. I'm sure there's plenty of places where a man who's season at asking women for sexual favors could find them without involving families who are just trying to make a little extra money on the side by selling their items and not themselves. He is either a complete fool, crazy, or a predator. I'm very sorry that happened to you and I realize you must have been very upset at the time. I'm even surprised you met with him alone as it appears you are on the timid side . I say this because even after your spouce arrived you didn't want to leave the restroom. You might consider a small in investment of a tazor and a self defense course for those times your spouce is not available to go with you. . Back to Mister creapy and his bag of tricks..... This guy could now be targeting listings of comic books and hair barrettes to find younger woman to prey on as he got away with hassling you. I don't often involve the police department in day to day events but things like finding a lost child, elderly abuse or preditors these are all good reasons involve the local pd.
Mistake in my reply " You should be investigated" that should have read " he should have been investigated" sexual predators are very frightening. And to me a man that would ask a complete stranger that type of question and that type of setting should be investigated. I apologize for the mistake in my original post.
I feel weird now I thought that was just a southern thing maybe bc I call strangers hun all the time!!! Lol I guess I better refrain!
Community Helper
~Ciao
Welcome...
🌎✌
Tags (1)
Level 1
Don't I'm tell you i always used word sweetie
Level 1
!! !! ,
Tags (1)
Level 9
Always keep your guard up to be safe.
Community Helper
@Dad_Tired--Great information!! It's always important for people to be proactive!! Awesome!!
Level 6
@Heatherh84 Welcome! Please do not refrain from using "hun." I don't imagine you use this phraseology when addressing an unknown member of the opposite sex, in a business text. I, too, will say, "Thank you so much sweetheart." when in a face-to-face conversation and the person has indeed earned this sort of familial expression.
Level 6
@SeriousorFocas Me, timid? Oh my, you're jaw will drop if we ever meet! LOL!