IDEA

SOLVED
Highlighted
I don’t know about you, but I go on here to find deals which means individual sellers not businesses! So, why not have an option, along with distance, sort by, etc. add an option to be able to search ‘owner’ ‘business’ and ‘both’? It is mainly the businesses who more than duplicate posts so if there was a way to sort for what we want? Craigslist search is set up that way.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
@betelgeuse_562 well more queries you had it will make index, tables, tablespace more complicated. Not sure if OU have the bandwidth to twick the apps and keep it production stable.
2 REPLIES 2
Level 9
@betelgeuse_562 well more queries you had it will make index, tables, tablespace more complicated. Not sure if OU have the bandwidth to twick the apps and keep it production stable.
Hi! They need to try. Another idea I had was to temporarily disable accounts of the people who don’t follow the rules by posting in free. Do businesses have to pay to list their items? They should have their own category or be banned completely. No offense to business owners OU was originally for selling used items.