Individual item vs Package deals?

SOLVED
This is really a great idea, and being new to this one I hadn't really thought of or considered before. Reading many of the suggestions and comments has truly inspired me. Happy to be a new member!
Level 10! You're a 10!
@raginstormcloud--It's exciting that you have found great ideas and insight into reading the different posts throughout the forum!! Also I would like to welcome you to the OfferUp Community Forum!! This is an amazing opportunity to interact with other buyers and sellers, along with community members!! Welcome!!
Community Manager

@raginstormcloud wrote:
This is really a great idea, and being new to this one I hadn't really thought of or considered before. Reading many of the suggestions and comments has truly inspired me. Happy to be a new member!

Welcome to the community! We're equally as happy to have you Smiley Happy You'll find a ton of useful info here on these forums!

Package deals are always a win/win. From my seller's perspective my goal is to reduce my stock!
Level 1
I had bundled bath items together, and have other items now that come to mind I may combine as they originally were part of a "look".
Super awesome idea : D.
Thanks for sparking me!
Just now pondering this...Items listed separately is silly when they’re worth little. I just organized a bunch of old Harry Potter stuff - not collectibles- It’s all or nothing, please!!
Level 10! You're a 10!
@Iamjudy--I would like yo welcome you to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you enjoy interacting with other buyers & sellers, along with community members!! Also there are many different forums & discussions taking place. It would be great if you can share your thoughts, feedback & experiences!! Well stated to group your items together!!
Level 2

Thanks for the advice guys! I'm totally about getting my stuff sold and stacking the cash! I'll look into bundling and grouping as I get more items to SELL!!!
Highlighted
Level 10! You're a 10!
@Jay-Jay--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you have an amazing time interacting with other buyers and sellers, & sharing your thoughts as you explore the different forums!! Take care!!