Individual item vs Package deals?

SOLVED
This is really a great idea, and being new to this one I hadn't really thought of or considered before. Reading many of the suggestions and comments has truly inspired me. Happy to be a new member!
Community Helper
@raginstormcloud--It's exciting that you have found great ideas and insight into reading the different posts throughout the forum!! Also I would like to welcome you to the OfferUp Community Forum!! This is an amazing opportunity to interact with other buyers and sellers, along with community members!! Welcome!!

View solution in original post

Community Manager

@raginstormcloud wrote:
This is really a great idea, and being new to this one I hadn't really thought of or considered before. Reading many of the suggestions and comments has truly inspired me. Happy to be a new member!

Welcome to the community! We're equally as happy to have you Smiley Happy You'll find a ton of useful info here on these forums!

Package deals are always a win/win. From my seller's perspective my goal is to reduce my stock!
Level 1
I had bundled bath items together, and have other items now that come to mind I may combine as they originally were part of a "look".
Super awesome idea : D.
Thanks for sparking me!
Just now pondering this...Items listed separately is silly when they’re worth little. I just organized a bunch of old Harry Potter stuff - not collectibles- It’s all or nothing, please!!
Community Helper
@Iamjudy--I would like yo welcome you to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you enjoy interacting with other buyers & sellers, along with community members!! Also there are many different forums & discussions taking place. It would be great if you can share your thoughts, feedback & experiences!! Well stated to group your items together!!
Level 2

Thanks for the advice guys! I'm totally about getting my stuff sold and stacking the cash! I'll look into bundling and grouping as I get more items to SELL!!!
Community Helper
@Jay-Jay--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you have an amazing time interacting with other buyers and sellers, & sharing your thoughts as you explore the different forums!! Take care!!