Individual item vs Package deals?

SOLVED
Level 1
New member here. I am a new member because after much head banging on how to sell items given to me by best friend (passed pre-thanksgiving-brain cancer) to raise capital for our green oriented business idea. Package deals with a twist. He (Paul) left me 1000s of Marvel comics for example so I am going to sell packages of items with special coupons from various local businesses from comic book stores to movie theaters and everything in between. We will see how it goes.
Level 1
New member here. I am a new member because after much head banging on how to sell items given to me by best friend (passed pre-thanksgiving-brain cancer) to raise capital for our green oriented business idea. Package deals with a twist. He (Paul) left me 1000s of Marvel comics for example so I am going to sell packages of items with special coupons from various local businesses from comic book stores to movie theaters and everything in between. We will see how it goes.
Tags (1)
Community Manager

I love this post, @KevinJames!! That's such a great idea. Not only are you selling items that I'm sure many will want, but including some coupons from local businesses makes my heart warm Heart What a clever way to support your local community!

I'm sorry to hear about Paul and wish you the best of luck starting up your new business. Welcome to our community, and thank you for sharing! Smiley Happy

Level 1
Thank you Mj_206. I have a feeling this is going to be a lot of fun. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated. Have a great day. Kevin (Barns buildings and benefits).
Level 1
Thank you Mj_206. I have a feeling this is going to be a lot of fun. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated. Have a great day. Kevin (Barns buildings and benefits).
L11
Level 9
Appreciate your input about grouping or individual sales. I've been curious about this too.
L11
Level 9
Hi! I'm new too. Perhaps we can be neighborly friends!
I like how you think you're a awesome salelady
Level 2
Package deals!
So far i have only 1 item up for sale mac book pro and yet no mail box entrys what would you say is a viable way of advertising this type of item