It's Great to be Here!

Level 1
Hi everyone, I'm new to this community and so far I'm loving it. I'd love to get to know some of my neighbors on here and learn more.
My profile's name is Quick Sales as that's what I intend to make - a speedy, friendly, reliable service.
Oh, and you can call me George. Smiley Very Happy
Tags (3)
7 REPLIES 7
Level 9

@_George_   Welcome to OfferUp. Look around the forums and chime in. You will find a lot of good info and meet some good people. Enjoy and relax and ask and answer questions. Have a good time and buy and sell and talk to everyone. We talk about all kinds of things. If you have a question, just ask. Someone will always answer if they know the answer. I’m sure you will have answers too. Good luck and enjoy.

Level 1
Cool, thanks! I'll he sure to look around the forum.
L11
Level 9
@_George_
Hello and welcome to The Commune! Be sure to read as much as you can, ask questions, respond when appropriate ON TOPIC (except for The Commune-No Topics Allowed, & most importantly have fun in the forums. @L11
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Community Helper
@_George_-Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forums!! Explore the different forums and share your experiences!! Also, I love your motto providing: "a speedy, friendly, reliable service."

Thanks so much for your feedback!! Welcome!!
Level 1
Thank you! I'll be sure to look around.
Level 9

@_George_ welcome to the forums !  I see you've been here a few weeks now. So hope your experience has been good so far. I myself haven't been here a super long time. Everyone here is very helpful. They helped me a lot, answering every question I had. So your in good hands here. Again welcome and good luck and success.

Level 1
Thank you! I've put up a few items and had a few offers but no sales yet. So far I have had a good experience with the community.