Item is sold at the time of setup meet

SOLVED
Level 1
I've been waiting at the agreed upon meet spot and the item was sold and seller never showed.. Called or sent a message.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
@Sallyjo172--Unfortunately there are times sellers agree on selling an item, & even when potential sales are expected to go through, may sell to someone else for a variety of reasons (maybe the person was closer, perhaps the person offered a higher selling amount, etc.). Nonetheless the seller should have been courteous to let you know the item was sold. I apologize for your experience, & hope you find the item your looking for somewhere else. Thanks for sharing!!
1 REPLY 1
Community Helper
@Sallyjo172--Unfortunately there are times sellers agree on selling an item, & even when potential sales are expected to go through, may sell to someone else for a variety of reasons (maybe the person was closer, perhaps the person offered a higher selling amount, etc.). Nonetheless the seller should have been courteous to let you know the item was sold. I apologize for your experience, & hope you find the item your looking for somewhere else. Thanks for sharing!!