Items not selling

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 5
No, im not. To much of a hassel to worry bout and it cost money which i dont have to ship
Level 4

Sorry I couldn't help you my friend.  Please know that I was trying too.  I would never presume to tell you or anyone else how to sell.  You asked if anyone else was having that problem and so I offered what I could in an attempt to help you... I'm hoping things get better for you...sincerely wish you the best !  😊

Level 4

@Crazychris...I agree with you on the shipping aspect... I am not going to do that either.  I prefer to keep things local , cash and carry.  I'm getting on in years and frankly don't want to be beating a path too and from the post office.  Still...no doubt we could sell more if we would offer shipping.  I'm just not willing to go that route...to much trouble for me.  Possibly at some time in the future...but not at this point.  

Level 6
I don't generally make trips to the regular post office. Usps let's you schedule a free pickup with your regular mail delivery the night before. You put it in your mailbox or porch, that's it Smiley Happy

Community Helper
@RevivalGypsy--That's awesome that USPS provides that service!! Very convenient!!
Level 5
Just another way for offer up to make money off your sales through shipping stuff..and your already being lowballed as it is..no thanks not for me, id rather have all my money than almost nothing.
Neighbor
Just read your post and Thanks for the tip. How do you repost so it can show listed on home page?
Level 4
It didn't happen for me and now that the holidays are over I expect it to only get worse
Level 4
I've tried that too and nothing
Level 4
I don't think shipping is a good idea only because i use to sell on eBay and it is a hassle to have to get the shipping materials and then have to go to the post office