Join TruYou to continue?! NEED HELP!

SOLVED
Community Helper

Welcome - @Joeotto55 I wouldn’t post personal information within these forums. When you get a chance check out our guidelines it will help you moving forward.

About changing your shipping address I believe our Customer Care team will have to change that on your behalf. Here’s the Customer Care link below. You can also contact OfferUp through Twitter at OfferUp if this option is available to you. Regards Hotrod 

OfferUp Customer care
https://offerup.com/support/new/

Community Helper
@Joeotto55--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you have a great time interacting with others & providing feedback!! Welcome!!
Neighbor
I am being forced to sign up for truyou to post messages even after using this app for years with perfect reviews and ratings. Going to delete and discontinue offerup if it’s not fixed.
Community Helper
Welcome - @caveman70 It's usually flagged because you or the other person are selling high-risk items. It’s in place for both members safety. What have you been using OfferUp for?
Neighbor
I sell mostly sporting goods and hobby items and have been selling the same type of stuff for almost 4 years with no problems. You can check out my seller page and see. The buyer doesn’t have anything for sale yet but she could send messages just fine.
Highlighted
Community Helper
@caveman70 I understand ok are you using the OfferUp shipping option?
Neighbor
No just local sales only. I don’t mess with shipping or taking payments through offerup. Now I can’t even archive a heart rate monitor I sold a week ago. There must be a solution.
Community Helper
@caveman70 On archiving issue try clearing any cache/cookies for each device and browser you use to connect to OfferUp on. This will give your app a little refresh. You can troubleshoot yourself by signing out (clearing app cache / data) and then try to sign back in.
On the TruYou what’s the price range you’re dealing with when selling your items to each individual?
I am being forced to join truyou in order to message or do anything on offer up as it absolutely won't let me proceed with anything unless I do and not to mentioned when I tried to comply the darn thing wont read my i.d.
What is considered high value items what is the price range with that?