Level 9
My other buddies💙... @Mj_206
@BrightMoonstone
@RevivalGypsy
@Dad_Tired
There are more on here...
thank you for all of the support
Community Helper
@Privetfla--Thank you!! There may be times when we can all use a helping hand 😀😁😘
Level 9
@Alright
@Hi-there
Gotta run. 🚽
Feel better alright.
Keep up with the good deeds hi there.
Have a good evening. 🌛
Community Helper
@Privetfla-Thank you so much!! Take care!! 😀😁
@Alright I'm sorry you're not feeling well 😢 I can totally understand illness and how the negative can bring a person down. I think that was one of the reasons I started the odd things on Offerup thread and it would be really awesome if we could create a fun thread to get more people involved in the forum and create a closer community
Level 9
@BrightMoonstone That is by far my favorite thread! Every time someone adds to the list, I crack up.
Community Helper
@Alright, between this post & the Odd things...by @BrightMoonstone, I have enjoyed those two the most, & have never laughed so much!! 😀😁🤗
Level 9
@Alright, in long run everything will be alright. Ups and Downs, everything will be even out and will find peaceful and calmness of morning lake..
Level 9
There is a woman that I’ve dealt with a few times and she’s from Japan. She always sneaks snacks into things I buy from her. My favorite thing about her is that she tells my husband “you’re a very lucky man” every time we see her. If my husband acts up now... I just say “Hey buddy, don’t forget you’re a very lucky man.... then I block him” 😂 my poor husband
Highlighted
Community Helper
@Alright
Great Topic!
Positivity is definitely healing...
Hope you are feeling better!
GLTU! 💜