Let’s be more positive

Level 9
Ok... if you ever read anything I post, you can see that I’m not fake nice. There is a lot of negative energy on the forum lately and it stinks. I know someone else has already posted a thread like this recently but I couldn’t find it... sorry. Let’s tell at least one positive thing that we’ve experienced using OfferUp.
19 REPLIES 19
Level 9
I actually have been very sick lately which no one knows (I’m fine) but a woman that I met through OfferUp sends me private messages every day and she wants to know how I’m doing and gives great medical advice. I consider her a true friend and I never would have met her had I not joined this site.
Level 9
@Alright
Hi! Sorry to hear you not all right, though you are "alright". Yup, one can get lots of advice here, all kinds. How nice of your friend to be concerned about you. We all need support from others. Feel better soon alright and i hope you be all right soon, all right "alright"? 😊😊😊😊
Level 9
@Alright
Forget her. If she cannot handle nice, dont waste time on her. I have experienced funny posts from you and others which really made me laugh out loud. Laughter is the best medicine. 😍😍😍
What do you call a rabbit with fleas? 🐰
Level 9
@Privetfla hmm... bugs bunny? You are another person that I consider a friend and you crack me up all the time.
P.S. I’ll be fine... I’m too mean to die😂
Community Helper
@Alright--"Hi-there" 😀😁 I hope you are feeling better!! I recall when I was giving away some items, & this lady reached out to me, down on her luck. I gave her some items & just asked that she could meet me & pick them up. She was so grateful, & had tears in her eyes. Sometimes it's not about the sale, it's about the feeling you get from helping others!! Thanks so much for your post!!
Level 9
@Hi-there That’s heart warming❤️ a kind gesture can go a long way. I’m sure she won’t forget your kindness. I consider you to be a good friend... plus several others on the forum
Community Helper
@Alright--Thank you so much for your wonderful words!! It's about giving back!! Thank you!! 😀😍
Level 9
@Alright
All righty!!!! That right!! Bugs Bunny. I love that corny joke. Way to go

Lol. Too mean to die. So true my forum friend. Hehe
😁😁😁😁😁😁
Level 9
@Hi-there
That was a lovely thing you did. Yes, it is a good feeling one gets deep down inside when helping others. Its so selfless and satsfying knowing you can help, one person at a time. Thank you for sharing that with us.
😍😍😍😍😍