Let's talk thrifting, vintage shops, & charities!

SOLVED
I do free clothes and shoes giveaway. I also sell clothes as well.
Level 1
Don't have any funny stories but word of advice the best thrift store hands down far as clothing I've ever been to is located on Western and Cermak going west on Cermak in the same plaza as Dollar Tree and Wal-Mart, I promise if your an die heart thrifter you "won't be disappointed "
Level 2
I'm just now starting and love it.
Level 10! You're a 10!
@TiffTiff89 let me be one of the first to welcome you to the OfferUp Community forum,

TiffTiff89 glad you joined us see you around the forum. 😎🇬🇧🔚
Level 10! You're a 10!
@TiffTiff89-Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you explore the different forums and have a great time interacting with other buyers and sellers!!
How are you doing tonight
Level 10! You're a 10!
@Belo1980-Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I'm doing great!! How about you? I hope you have an amazing time interacting with other buyers and sellers along with community members!!
I bought a used picture at salvation army for 1.00 and discovered that an en elope of money was taped behind the backing $7000 to exact
I started thrifting in my late 30s. It started out as therapy then I started to realize that I could make money off my findings. The most interesting sale was an Ernest Hemmingway book which I sold for 600.00 and only paid 0.49
Level 10! You're a 10!
@MightyMe--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! Have an amazing time interacting with other buyers and sellers along with community members!! That is so awesome that you were able to sell an item & make such a huge profit!! Congratulations!!