Local connections turned to friends

Level 1
Thanks cyclomatic l just Love the way everyone in this community can express his opinion.
Level 9
@Blow, Glad you make it here to OC Forum felt free explored around and ask question, share your ideas, leaves comments post new thread. Be sure to tag someone like I did at top so they can respond to you quicker Welcome my friends.
Ikd
Level 1
Awesome idea! Yeah I would love to meet friends I just moved to the area and joined OfferUp.. trying to sell some things and would like to hook up with some people and meet new friends and start a new a new life.. I got divorced and now I'm in Bucks County but I try to make the best of the situation thanks for your post
Community Helper
The Offer Up Community Forum is a great way for people to interact with one another, share likes & tips, as well as compare buying & selling stories; successes!!
Level 1
I have met amazing people buyers, from far and near. I believe that is really a good idea. It will really turn the community into a family.
Community Helper
~Ciao´
Exactly... ‼
Tags (1)
Level 1
Would be nice to have friends especially ones you can trust on here
Level 1
Thanks bro!
Level 3
I usually like meeting people i dont get out much and thi helps rather im buying or selling a item. Any advice for someone with social anxiety to help keep the friendship i dont wanna look odd but once it goes well and usually does my flight instincts makes me thank them and leave. Not wanting to be rude or waste thier time but i do remember everyone ive met on here and wish i would of opened the door up for friendship.
Community Helper
@GreatSales--We all may have a sense of anxiety on some level, especially with people you've never met. It's okay to have your guard up & gradually as you grow more comfortable, you will slowly start to engage more. I hope this helps!!