Local connections turned to friends

Level 3
This is such a great idea! I just moved to Charleston, SC and while I’ve met my neighbors (kinda) I’ve haven’t had too much luck as far as meeting people is concerned. Working from home eliminates the “meet people at work” option and I finished college in my home state so that’s no longer an option either. I might try this out and see if I am able to meet more people this way.

@Kaila Please try it and let us know how it goes! Smiley Happy So excited about all of this. 

Level 6

In business you establish  a relations with customers  who become fr I ends and the friendship lasts a life time

Level 3
You a real mvp! 🏆🏆🏆
Level 2
i think this is a superb idea. i just moved here to Florida from Oklahoma and offer up has introduced me to so many people all the way from Ft.lotterdale up to Stuart and Tampa area. i even ride with some guys i met from offer up. thanks👍😀👍
Tags (1)

Wow, That's a really good idea! I wish I had thought of that with the people I met up with since they were pretty cool. 

Youre great
Level 2
I have already made some friends thru offer up. Great idea but that all depends on how the transaction went.

@Icekandy I love hearing that you've made friends on OfferUp! What have you been buying and selling that has let you connect with other members? Smiley Happy

I find stuff around my house/garage that mostly car parts and some housewares to sell.