Local connections turned to friends

Level 1
Hey Yall. TGIF well was. Just wanted to say hello
Community Helper
@FaithRoxx yes welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,
Level 9

Welcome @FaithRoxx 

Take a look around the different forums and blogs. Ask questions and contribute your insight. Hand out kudos and earn badges along the way.

Level 1
Hello
Tags (1)
Level 1
True that not just selling items but making friends as well who knows you might even meet your future wife from offerup😊👍
Community Helper
~Ciao' @Blow
Welcome!
Level 9

Hi @Blow welcome to the forum,,,,,,,,indeed you may just meet your future wife here in the forums or on the app,,,,,,,,,,,but beware,,,,,you may meet your future enemys also,,,,,,,,,,lots of good information here in the forum,,,,,,,some bad information too,,,,,,,,,some great people ,,,,,,,,some not so great people,,,,,,,,have fun ,join in the conversations.

Level 9

@KSARASARA Please keep in mind that the name of this thread is ,,,,,Local connections turned friends,,,,,,,,,,not learning how to navigate through the free information,,,,,some of us are getting a little tired of you and cyclomatic suggesting we are talking about the wrong thing,, when we are here ,,,,,,,,,,who made the two of you the sheriffs,,,,,,,,,,,, @Blow is absolutley correct when he says one may meet thier future wife here on offerup,,,,,,,,, i myself have met three women that very well may be future dates,,,,one a repeat customer ,,,,one invited me to the opening of a new pub,,and yesterday i spent an hour sitting by the river talking to a lovely lady that purchased something from me.,,,,,,,,offerup is indeed a good way to connect with others in our community,,,,,,,,,,and we are allowed to talk about that here,,,,,,,no matter what a few of you might think.

Tags (1)
Community Manager

Ok, I'm stepping in to get this thread back on the subject Smiley Happy

@0317 We have just about all heard this point of view, and we aren't trying to argue you. Let's agree to disagree here. Everyone has the right to their own opinion and feelings. Please PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Community Helper

Welcome to the Community Forums @Blow. Glad to see your finding your way around and getting engaged in topics. Please continue to share your opinions, ideas and experiences. You can search many topics and if you don't see something currently being discussed you want to touch on...start a thread.
You can place an @ in front of members names to address them. Remember tags can also be used. It's helpful to add keywords to search topics.