Meeting new OfferUp sellers

SOLVED
Hi guys so I’m
Creating this blog because it isn’t many on here that I came across for us all to introduce and help one another out . So I created this so that just in case someone has a question or has any interest in selling something or can’t find you guys can ask on here I can
Start by saying hi my name is K and I am currently selling shoes and sunglasses if you guys need any other help or tips introduce yourself And feel free to ask . Let’s follow add And check each other out let’s all help one another . Have a great day if you guys see something you like let me know
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
L11
Level 9
@Dad_Tired, @Triice1
You ought to think about joing us on newer thread- "The Commune-No Topics Allowed". It's like a O.U. Friends chat room where we can be whatever, say whatever (within guidelines), & get to know each other better. Also ask for help to things we might've forgotten or not learned yet! Hope to see you around. @L11

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Level 9
@Triice1 , there is Community forums > Welcome section for new members to introduce themselves.

As with any other post old comments will be buried with new post on top.
L11
Level 9
@Dad_Tired, @Triice1
You ought to think about joing us on newer thread- "The Commune-No Topics Allowed". It's like a O.U. Friends chat room where we can be whatever, say whatever (within guidelines), & get to know each other better. Also ask for help to things we might've forgotten or not learned yet! Hope to see you around. @L11

View solution in original post

Level 9
@L11 thanks for invitation. I surely will checkout the forum.
L11
Level 9
@Dad_Tired
Yes you ought to hang out with us. Just jump in and we'll all get to know you. Pretty low key right now. All are welcome to participate! Talk to you later! @L11