Multiple Buyers Racing the streets to be the,"Lucky Buyer" is a tragedy waiting to happen....

SOLVED
Level 3

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 3

@REMEMBRANCE Hell9, and ty for asking...yes whether it be freebies or lets say a nice BBQ-Pit for 10 bucks...cuz it does happen. Especially when its late at nite and ppl no longer want to move their items.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Community Helper
Welcome to the OfferUp Community forums
@YaUsed2bGood!

@REMEMBRANCE Hell9, and ty for asking...yes whether it be freebies or lets say a nice BBQ-Pit for 10 bucks...cuz it does happen. Especially when its late at nite and ppl no longer want to move their items.

Level 3

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 3

@REMEMBRANCE I hear ya and agree, thanks for the feedback, my friend and be safe!

Community Helper
Exactly... @YaUsed2bGood
Have seen these postings mainly on the week-ends, when sellers are moving and want to get rid of items (or move) VERY quickly lol.
Likewise... Take care!
Level 3

Thanks@REMEMBRANCE...and kudos bk atchaSmiley Happy

Community Helper
My pleasure!
@YaUsed2bGood
Ciao´ for now...=)