Neighborly connections in your city

Level 9

Hi @Khondoker welcome to the forum,,,,,,,what kind of things do you buy and sell on offerup ,,,,,,,,,,,what exactly is a "like minded " person.,,,,,,,what kind of art?,,,,,,,,,art is such a general term,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i guess what im really asking is ,,,,,,,,,is your intrest really art,,,,,,,,,,or are you looking for a date?,,,,,,,,I am just curious,,,,,,,,,,not judging or accusing.,,,,,,lol and definitly not interested in dateing,,,,,,,

Community Helper
Welcome to the Community Forums @Khondoker. Check out some of the current topics being discussed. Share your opinions, idea's and experiences. Help us to grow the community.
Level 1
Thanks bud, will do
Level 1
I guess you never got my reply?
Level 1
No, I'm actually a self portrayed artist lol, I do things such as graffiti, and vandalize. Well according to the folks who believe that public art is vandalizing lol
Level 1
Rockledge, Fl ... just getting started with OfferUp! Yay!
Community Helper

Welcome to the Community Forums @TzArtz. Great that your here. There are so many current conversations, advice, tips and opinions being shared on many topics. I hope you'll take time to share in some and stay engaged in the community.

Are you more of a seller or buyer?

Highlighted
Level 1
Will check it out I'm from San Jose California I sell on OfferUp regularly a lot and my kids live in San Antonio Texas so when I go up there and see him I stay for months at a time and I do offer up up there little tricky changing it back and forth and I still get replies from there when I'm here but I make it work interesting meeting different people the way things sell differently in different areas I'd like to try it other cities to something to think about
Level 9
@Khondoker Welcome to Community Forum leave comments and give somes thumb up and Kudos, earns somes badges along the way. Be sure to using tag# like mine @StevenY to get swift respond. You can start new post or asking questions to anyone members in this OC. Are you buying supplies for art on OfferUp?
Level 9
Howdy Partner @Mikedub, Welcome to Community Forum leave comments and give thumb up and somes Kudos earns somes badges along the way. Will check it out I'm from San Jose California I sell on OfferUp regularly a lot and my kids live in San Antonio Texas so when I go up there and see him I stay for months at a time and I do offer up up there little tricky changing it back and forth and I still get replies from there when I'm here but I make it work interesting meeting different people the way things sell differently in different areas I'd like to try it other cities to something to think about.
From my experiences when I have location in app change or traveling outside norm, if I had been post somethomg up on Offerup location it fix on the phone or desktop. Be sure to check your setting in app change it back to qhere you want to be. Hope this helps. If you still have trouble try customer care. They can helps. Do you using OfferUp app for selling only?