Neighborly connections in your city

Community Manager

We're basically neighbors! I love seeing all of the PNW people on here Smiley Happy  Washington really is the best state Smiley Wink

Level 1
I'm in the Delhi/Rosanky area. Looking forward to meeting all yall, and conversing on things.
Level 9

Hello @Randaperry2005   and   @Tortoise

Welcome to the forum. Take a look around the different forums and ask questions, join conversations, hand out a kudo or two, and earn a few badges.

Here is a Tip to help you get started:

If you want someone specific or want members to respond put this @ in front of their username. Like I did with your username.

Level 1
Tuscaloosa Alabama,No I haven’t I just start selling on OfferUp
Level 4
Hey its me the Pillsbury from California. City of Bakersfield just poppin fresh on this new page.just wanted to say hi to very one that's far away from me. 😊😊😊😊😊and close
Community Helper
Hi @Doughboy1 my brother in law Paul Frees was the original voice over for the Pillsbury Doughboy from 1965 to 1986
Level 4
Hey @Hotrod that's awesome yeah I'm a big doughboy fan. hell I even have him tattood on my arm the original look lol
Level 9

Community Manager

That is so cool, @Hotrod

Lol @Doughboy1 - if you do get a tattoo, make sure to update us Smiley LOL

Level 1
Hello! I recently moved here in Corona,CA and am open to meeting some neighbors for fun or maybe more if we choose too😀