Neighborly connections in your city

Level 9

Hello @Bourne032

Welcome to the forum! Take a look around the different forums and ask questions, join conversations, hand out a kudo or two, and earn badges.

I am from Texas but, I am sure you will soon have enough friends in your area for a meet up. Smiley Happy

Level 1
Thanks😁
Level 4
Hey @Mj_206 lol no I'm saying I do have a tattoo of the pillsbury on my arm that's my nick name as well. Got him about 7 years ago. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Level 1

Hi from the Midwest,

I'm west of Chicago, Forest Park actually often confused with Park Forest with is south of Chicago. I've been on OfferUp for a year now. I've made a few sales and bought something's. For the most part I just enjoy my interactions with like minded individuals ; those that like to recycle and conserve items. 

Tags (3)
Level 9

Hello @KeyshaKold  Thanks for sharing.

Welcome to the forum! Smiley Happy

Community Helper
Ciao' @Hockeystyx
WELCOME! 💜
Go Bolts!⚡
#StanleyCupWinners
Level 1
Hercules, ca
Level 9

Hello @PWaLLy

Warmest welcome to the forum!

I currently live in Owensboro, KY. I have lived in this house for 3 years, and I only know 1 neighbor in a 15 mile radius.
Community Helper

Welcome to the Community Forums @SummerNightSky. Sounds like an opportunity for exploring!  I'm not familiar with your area but local churches, community centers, swap meets, kids soccer or football games and even salons can be great places to meet new people. Many people take pride in their community so if your seeking information from people, that's usually a great ice breaker.

What brings you to OfferUp...buying, selling or both?