New here and Hi...

SOLVED
Level 1
Hi everyone I'm Chris from Houston just wanted to see if I have any neighbors in Htown?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper

Actually, StevenY, is from H-Town!

18 REPLIES 18
Community Helper
@Tophergordon welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

Hi from AZ, glad you’re joined us here in the forum, 👍
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @Tophergordon!! I believe we have a few people from Houston. @cyclomatic You're from Houston, Right?

Community Helper

@Mj_206

No, from NYC...actually, just outside the past 7yrs.

But I was hanging out in Dallas all last week with friends from Houston (Sugarland). 

Community Helper

Actually, StevenY, is from H-Town!

Community Helper
-Ciao' @Tophergorden-
---Welcome to the Neighborhood---
Glad you found the Community 😊
Yes... @cyclomatic, believe you are correct about StevenY being from H-town 👍 BTW... where is that @StevenY?
Your presence was noticed & missed cyclomatic.
Sunny FL in the house! 😉
Community Manager

Oh my goodness, now that you mention that I must have forgot OOPS!! @cyclomatic

Highlighted
Level 9
Welcome to Community Forum @Tophergordon truly neighbor H-town represent OfferUp Community Forum. Yup Sup! Bro. What are you using OfferUp app for buying or selling on?

@KSARASARA and @cyclomatic you guys alway my forum friends. I'm always here check in now and out. I haven't active posting like on fire I had been working alot hours lately . No excuses I still in the games post in when I can everytime. I have spare times. You guys have been consistently posting kept up the good works.
Community Manager

@StevenY and there will definitely be more games to come! Smiley Very Happy

Level 9

@Mj_206 I can't wait to see what games you're come up with. You always great at this level and kept me guessing. 😁