Level 1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 1
@KSARASARA
Thank you
13 REPLIES 13
OfferUp employee

Hi @Chet2! Where are you from? What do you like to use OfferUp for, buying or selling, or both? Smiley Happy Welcome, we're so glad you're here with us!

Community Helper
-Ciao' @Chet2-

---Welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum---

Feel free to join in at any time...😊

Remember to add @ before the username of any Member you would like to respond!

Success Abounds... 👍
Level 1
👋 welcome!
Level 1
Wish í could SALE MY stuff But no luck at all i am WILLING TO SALE EVERYTHING FOR Á GREAT PRICE SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Level 3
Said 10 no one around so
Level 1
@KSARASARA
Thank you
Highlighted
Level 1
@SS2018

Thanks!
Level 1
Hi thanks bunches for your reply. I've never joined a chat group before even though I'm up there in age now LOL you guys seem like a fun group that has a lot of great ideas. I like to buy and sell. Right now I'm starting to list things that I have at home I'm working but struggling with a disability that sometimes keeps me from work so this is a way to supplement. But I also really enjoy finding people that need or want what I have and giving them a good deal as well to me that's half the fun. I actually have a lot of new jewelry that I haven't had a chance to list all of it and a lot of things in boxes in the garage, but I ramble on. lol. Im from yucaipa. How long have you been on OfferUp? Thanks for your friendliness
Community Helper
@Music4kids your welcome, yucaipa that’s great!, I’m originally from the UK 🇬🇧, but living in the great state of AZ.,
you will definitely find there are really great members here in the forum., I’m not going to say don’t want too leave anyone out, lol., anyways Im ramble sorry, lol.
like I said in my private message, see you around the forum., 👍. 😎