No Shows Who Turn into Followers

SOLVED
Highlighted
Community Helper
I've had several potential buyers send me messages to buy different items, we communicate back & forth, they agree to buy, we're suppose to me at said location: they do t show up. Then they no longer want to communicate. All of a sudden I receive a notification: "X" has followed you. I would really appreciate advice &/or suggestions? Thanks for your time!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
I've had several people agree to buy, agree to meet...you know, the whole nine, but never show without a courtesy. Then I receive the wonderful alert: I think "o k" (in slow motion). Thanks so much for your advice. I really appreciate it!!
7 REPLIES 7
Level 9
Probably just ignore the follow, you can decide what you would like to do if they try to schedule again. They probably won't. You could always offer shipping if they contact you.
Community Helper
I've had several people agree to buy, agree to meet...you know, the whole nine, but never show without a courtesy. Then I receive the wonderful alert: I think "o k" (in slow motion). Thanks so much for your advice. I really appreciate it!!
Level 1
Is there a way to remove someone from following you? I just had someone NOT show to finish a job and now he is following me.
Level 9
Block
Level 1
How do I block?
Community Helper
@Caholland28--Hello, go in the OfferUp app to your offers, click on the item that the person was interested in, look to the upper right side of your screen & click on the image of the flag. Click on the flag & you have the option to report &/or block the person. Click on it & say yes.
Level 3
I’m trying to block people following me.. how??