No customer service

SOLVED
Level 1
I have posted countless times for help. Companies are only as good as their customer service and this one has no direct number to speak with a human. I haven’t been paid like many others. Almost a month since ship out. I received a notification about how I received funds into my account and it’s been two weeks and my bank said they have not received merchant posting. Even if they did, it would be a two say hold on stripe or any ACH deposit. My bank account and debit card been listed since I started account in March. I have received an poor customer service email that simply says they now see the transfer didn’t work and someone, they can’t directly contact will be in touch. They said they don’t know how long? How can a company be so ignorant? Is there any way to get help? Worst service and this is the last time using this sad site. Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Same for me... The customer received my item 3 weeks ago and I still have not been paid yet... Emailed countless times to OfferUp but no response... Very bad customer support. Will most likely never use the ship option ever again if this is the situation 

8 REPLIES 8

Same for me... The customer received my item 3 weeks ago and I still have not been paid yet... Emailed countless times to OfferUp but no response... Very bad customer support. Will most likely never use the ship option ever again if this is the situation 

Level 3

at least you have the shipping option.  My option to ship items is no longer available Smiley Sad no real help from customer service

Level 3
Yeah, my whole 2000 items got deleted and it’s been a month with no help. Really frustrating having no customer service on here to help. They give you that email and leave it at that. It’s wrong.
Highlighted
Level 1
Agreed I have been along term eBay seller and buyer but thought I would branch out. It has been a disaster with no responses and dreadful respect for the buyer. Offerup is destined to be a home of mediocrity and thieves.

@CatRawley I don't mean to pry, but has your account been reinstated?  This anomaly can't be some random error.

Level 3
No... nothing has happened for mine yet... how about yours?

@CatRawley  I don't have any issues on my end, but am just curious as to how/why your account has been dismantled, as it can't be just a "glitch" or simple error.   

@Mj_206  did acknowledge your inquiry and indicated that she would look into our account.

Level 3
Still no word though... it’s been 2 or 3 months.