No luck selling stuff

Community Helper
@Crazychris---Sometimes it's a matter of being patient & waiting for that right buyer. There's a buyer out there for everything, & there are times when you least expect it that right buyer will come along. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!
Level 5
I do the search on it and See what its worth, i put a good affordable price where people can buy it no matter who it is everyone can buy..i never go below what ive got into it and if they want to lowball on my price because its decent and not firm...i wont sell the item because im not giving away my stuff for free. Negotiations are not for me and i dont like it when i get low offers. Some people can give there stuff away, but im not doing that. Id rather make money than lose money...and if i have to keep the item for awhile then thats ok too. At least ill have another chance to sell later
Highlighted
Level 5
No im not negotiable, cause that just means your open to low offers and fair game. Id rather have a set price or get close to that than ever let someone talk me down to where i hardly make a profit..im not ashamed to keep my stuff. Even though i dont make a sell that day...i still have other days and opportunities that will come in the future. If they dont want to pay what im asking because its a decent price in the first place..then they dont need to waste each others time trying to negioate to lowball.
Community Helper
@Crazychris---That's great you keep your prices firm, but I also know many people who keep their price as firm, mark it as firm, & even add it to the description, & still receive lower offers & people still asking. Some people may feel as though you're posting your item on a selling site so it must be used, or up for negotiation on the prices. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!! I really appreciate it!!