No luck selling stuff

SOLVED
Level 9

Hi @Jerry41 Welcome to the forum,,,,,,,,,,,jerry is an interesting id for a lady,,,,,,,is that short for Geraldine?,,,,,,,,,,,anyway welcome to the forums,,,,,,,,lots of good information here for both sellers and buyers,,,,,,,,love to hear your comments on some of the subjects

Level 1
Well I would suggest that you first look at posts in your are then try to freelance different products.
Level 9

Hello @Jerry41  Smiley Happy

Welcome to the OfferUp Community!

Check out  this guide  it covers the ins and outs of using this Online Community.

Join in on conversation with comments or questions. Hand out a kudo or two, and earn badges.

Tip: To identify whom you are responding to put this @ in front of their username. Like I did with your username.

Have a great day--

Level 9

I sell rustic barn wood furniture and do alright. Actually have gotten custom orders and repeat customers. It took some time dialing in pricing and such. 

Level 9

I disagree price isnt everything. Price to low and people think something's wrong, too high and noboby offers. You have to find the .sweet spot between a price to good to be true and less than retail. I make a profit on everything I sell. The most important thing is patience. Not everything will sell right away. If you're looking to !make fast sells your better off having a garage sell

Level 1
Facebook marketplace or letgo has worked well for me
Highlighted
Level 1
I bought a box of jewelry at auction and started putting pieces up for 5 bucks a piece, but nothing is moving. I've also got some collectibles and some diamonds and gold, but nothing is moving! Do I have too much listed? Or priced too high? HELP