No show, flakes and low baller offers

SOLVED
Level 1
Setting firm on price tells me that your not flexible on price. I'm flexible on price, not selling for 75% off the marked price. That's low balling!
Level 1
how do you do that?
Level 3
I like that idea, after I just learned my first sale and buyer used a stolen or fraudulent card to pay me 350.00. I was able to stop the shipping with UPS so I am getting my stuff back. I did file charges. Don’t try to scam an investigator
Highlighted
Level 3
I just got through with UPS, the bank and the cops to get the scammer that tried to pay me with another persons card or a fraudulent one. UPS intercepted the shipment and I am getting it back
Can’t trust anyone
Level 3
I would never respond to someone asking too high a price for anything...especially if comps can be had online easily! Why trust someone who obviously is trying to gouge you before you even see the item in person? Also, some people are intimidated to put an offer online....some even think it is a binding contract! It is not, especially without inspection, or the ability to include conditions. But, more to the point, why would you continue trying to sell at price points that several interested parties have already told you are too high? Why do that?
Level 4
I honestly think I been targeted by troll, just today alone I have 2 person setup meetings and not show up. And it been an on going month.
Level 3
Heres what you do if someone stands you up. Look and see if they have items for sale. Have someone send them on a wild goose chase... waste as much of their time as possible.. I would reserve this for the worst offenders..but then they get a taste of how it feels.
Level 1
Ok what the buy & hold option I haven’t seen that, explain please ?
Level 1
❤️❤️❤️
Level 3
The same thing happened to me yesterday. Hubby and I showed up and he was a no show and no contact.
Tags (1)