No show, flakes and low baller offers

SOLVED
Level 4
That's probably your safest bet! But I still got troll a few times, they said they are there but end up not showing up lol! I guess it is just part of it!
Level 1
I hear you I travel 3 miles to go to my warehouse to meet people , and they dont show , I'd like a way to post bad feed back. So other sellers can beware
Level 1
Window shoppers. They gotta be warned then booted . I'm tired of flakes
Level 1
Yeah buddy. Somthing need to be done
Level 1
Megan this site use to be full of normal ppl but 2yrs later its loaded with lowballing scum throughout my week 95 percent of my messages with customers do not lead to a sale so responding to ppl that you get that feeling about them being scummy is a waste of time. If the person is ready to come buy it right then and there ill talk to them and set it up if not ill troll them by being a smartass right back to them and then block them
Level 4
I wouldn't count on a crack down on
the "Fake N' Shake" buyers.
I'm guessing the business generates
income based in part on the number of apps downloaded and in use.
Highlighted
Level 1
Thank you virgo2. I'm new to this and already wasted too much time in 2 weeks.
Level 3
You should stick to throwing a garage sale or selling at the swap meet.
This is a sales app. I never pay full price, I always go low with my first offer. Its what this app is for.
Level 1

unclemonkey, i block folks like you all day right off the bat if i put firm price on listing. 

Level 3
I've had to give flakes bad ratings before.
It's easy. Just mark your item sold, when you do that it will ask who it was sold to. I choose the flake, then give them one star and write a note on the transaction. Then I repost my item and block the flake.